Friday, October 9, 2009

Contacting Blue Dog Democrats

One of the most effective ways to make a difference in current legislation is to contact the Blue Dog Democrats. These are the "moderate" Democrats that can possibly be swayed on issues like government health care and cap and trade.

Last night at our meeting, we provided an email address that can be used to contact every Blue Dog Democrat in the US House. However, we provided the incorrect email address. The correct address to contact the Blue Dogs is bluedog@mail.house.gov.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say how proud I was today! I live in Atlanta and attended a funeral in LaGrange. My friends live in Pine Mountain off of Salem Road and I saw so many LaGrange Patriot signs! Thank you fellow Patriots, thank you for taking a stand and publishing your love for this Country. I have my house on the market and am looking for property in Harris County. Pray that I get out of this God forsaken City before the proverbial ship hits the fan! Keep the faith, keep up the fight!

    If you're afraid of the future, then get out of the way, stand aside. The people of this country are ready to move again.

    Ronald Reagan
    40th president of US
    (1911 - 2004)

    ReplyDelete